Sunday 16 March 2014

excuse me doctor, I'm having a bit of trouble with my cock!

I knew it would happen.

Having got chicken lady to "guarantee" that the baby chicks that came out of the incubator were ladies and so would give us blue eggs....we knew it couldn't go to plan.

One past away 48 hours later and Beyonce and Eva turned out to be.....well...cockrels.

And being cockrels eventually they will turn on you. Not in a "don't touch my biatches" kind of way...just a mental....I don't care how big you are, I'm going to have a go kind of way.

Sadly I was out in a pair of shorts and flip flops, so was not in ideal cockrel fighting garb. sadly for the afore mentioned cockrel, I was carrying a large plastic laundry basket. Used defensively, this did not deter him from his attack.

as his intensity of attack grew, I reluctly had to wield my blue laundry basket in anger.

this did not deter him much either.

He was up for it big style and would not take " take that you foul feathered fiend" for an answer.

Sadly he has grown a big red comb and equally evil eyes since pictured here.

Sadly he has changed much since he used to sit on my shoulder and watch tv together. we watched Chelsea win the UEFA cup final together last year. how times have changed.

The time may finally have come for a parting of the ways.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment