Friday 11 April 2014

time for a large erection.

Wife has ran off to French France for a week.

I just thought that if I had gone on the school trip from Saturday to Wednesday, I would have come back in time for my wife to leave.

Thursday was warm so I headed off to homebase and wickes to pick up some man ingredients to try to repair the damage that the winter winds had made to the Rose arbour.

Sadly the wind combined with the fact that the top heavy plants had weakened the rusting iron supports and keeled over ever so slightly in some places and snapped completely in others.

Invested in some serious spikes and posts and went to work.

At some stage I will actually have to cut the rest of the metal work out but for now I just thought....build round it.

 

 

Not necessarily a thing of great beauty but functional. might get the little uns to throw some green wood stain at it to make it blend in a bit more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment