Sunday 29 March 2020

A dog owners Christmas tree

I am a dog owner and a proud one at that. If you had told me that having a cute dog was a great way to meet new people I would have got one in my teens. I am never happier then when Lulu and I are out on walks .... we did 55,000 dad steps one day ... about 26.2 miles. Enough to complete a marathon. As a responsible dog owner, yes I do clean up after my pampered pooch. Normally about 300-400 yards into our long walk.
Occasional I will “stick it and flick it” if I am somewhere far from the madding crowd rather than leaving a soiled footpath.
My dog is a tiny dog so doesn’t really leave something you need a wheelbarrow and shovel for. 
It does however never cease to amaze me that the larger the dog, the less likely the owner is to pick it up judging by the large species faeces we have had to navigate round this week.
I forgot my bag......we’ll surely it can still be moved subtley.
The thing that I really don’t get is the dog own who watches their pooch do what comes naturally ... then get out their multicoloured, sweet smelling, designer poo bag, pick up the said poo ......... and then leave it hung on a tree branch or a gate........ why..... is it a warning to other dog owners that dogs business is not welcome here?
I hope that in any fair world that said dog owner gets up on Xmas morning to find their Christmas tree sparkling and bedecked with all the sharny poo bars hey left for unsuspecting others to find throughout the year .
...https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1y0WUEbeQR7EL1T0TcMBb9tjudBSoty8o

No comments:

Post a Comment