Sunday 1 August 2021

…….Taxi!!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ETM5uXk8uxFvGf4Q5w8Nih_z90jwrf2-

You couldn’t make it up….. so. In this apocalyptic world we now live in, kids now get a free coffee or an Uber discount to get a live saving vaccine…

They used to get a lollipop from the dentist for being a “brave little soldier” and having no tooth cavities.

Where’s my benefit for attending two vaccinations, following protocol for 16 months and trying my hardest NOT to get an illness which may kill me or at least cause me to be a massive burden on the NHS?

No! Nothing?

Discount on my taxes since I wasn’t out using all the services that I’d paid for during lockdown….. a Netflix voucher as I’d spent all my time at home NOT going out and following guidelines.

So. Ever feel like the kid in the class who works tirelessly to move forward yet finds plaudits going to the exceptionally able kids (fine-merited) and the naughty kids who get awards for NOT misbehaving!!

Seriously! You get a reward for doing something you should have done that most others have already done as it is their communal civic duty!!!

….. gone to hell on a handcart ….

No comments:

Post a Comment