Friday 4 March 2016

What a load of rubbish?

Waste.

Paper, bottles, tissues, laddered tights, wax covered cotton buds and so the list goes on. the employ Coke can, the 3/4 full bottle of water that you meant to go back and finish but you can't remember how long ago I u bought it...need I go on.

They all end up in the waste paper keys in our house.

The kitchen has it's own black bag in a big bin look and is constantly filled, emptied and refilled in the end.ess cycle of rubbish and recycling.

So dear Lord, can anyone explain why, when the bin is full, not just full but squashed down tight and then reloaded with unwanted flotsam and jetsam, that the wimmen folk in my house believe that the only thing to do is to keep piling stuff ON TOP of what is already there?

"I could empty that full and overflowing bin that is causing disaster and despair in every upstairs room on the house but I choose to wait for the mysterious work of the lesser spotted bin fairy to empty it." say they who create rubbish.

I have to come round and empty these bins which are in some cases set out like an environmentally NON friendly game of Jenga. So that the recycling circle of life can go on again.

....and whilst I am at it....don't get me on to the used cotton buds that always end up "near to " the upstairs bathroom bin but never actually in it.

Nobody is ever seen missing the bin with the waxed up cotton builds.

 

....but again I can't remember the wedding vows going......Bobby, do you promise to love, cherish, honour and pick cotton buds up from that annoying little bit to the side of the bin but behind the plinths in the bathroom.

Dear fellow waste paper bin empties around the world....I feel your pain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment