Sunday 5 January 2014

Keeping up with the Kim's.

I think that the media are missing out big time here the fact that Miss Kardashian and the leader of North Korea decided to go skiing...neither on the same mountain range or on the same day gives the media the opportunity to link the two Kim's together

I think that we need to go further. If Keeping up with the Kardashians wants to keep viewing figures high then get rid of Khloe and Kourtney...I mean khloe is going through a painful divorce from Lamar the 9 foot tall basketball star and rather than have Kim k bogged down in baby nappy stories...

...let's get "at home with the Kim's as the new tv vehicle for them both"

Imagine the scene in the Kim household in North Korea as miss k arrives with an entourage. "How's the family?" He enquiries.

"causing problems as usual."

"would you like me to have some of my men remove them quietly and shoot them and dispose of the bodies?"

"Not at the moment but if you could have Lamar taken out that might perk my sister up a bit."

Dear Fox or MTV, trust me , I think I am onto a winner.

 

...I'll take 20% of all royalties......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment