Saturday 11 January 2014

You've just got to love stupid people.... dontcha?

I do love hearing about stupid people.

 

I have a colleague at work who was explaining to students a variety of different levels of stupidity.

 

The woman who bought her Winnebago and whilst driving in cruise control.....decided to go back into the kitchen and make herself a cup of coffee. You'll never guess what happened! .........And at the end of all that she sued the manufacturers because she wasn't told that she couldn't actually do that.......trouble was....she won and got a settlement.

 

The rest of us have to suffer the "idiot labels" that accompany most things that are made these days.

 

Do not put this plastic bag over your head as it may cause suffocation ........ May seem like a fair warning.... To be perfectly honest, for anyone over the age of 5 who can read.....putting the plastic bag over your head is done by people who really don't deserve to leave a carbon footprint or to be able to contribute further to the gene pool.

I write this blog-let as I was "amused" by the article in today's Daily Mail.

I imagine her husband was glad to be out of that relationship. I mean what did she think a divorce was? Anyone who does not have the ability to read a dictionary does not deserve a husband. Did she confuse " a divorce" with " a onesie?"

 

I love the other little line where a woman filed for divorce because her husband ate peas with bread! my God. the man should be taken out and shot....divorce isn't good enough for the likes of him.

Help!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment