Blog Archive

Sunday 5 May 2013

Me thinks the lad's a bit of a wuss.

Ow.
That was how it started.
Thought i'd pulled a muscle in my tummy.
This is a bit sore i thought. I went downstairs to put the kettle on.
A hot water bottle will do it.
Sadly it didn't. I thought that I had better wake the boss as this felt serious. So serious that I had roll on the floor, the bed, anywhere that would have me.

The ambulance team hit me with 2 shots of morphine to little effect. One paracetamol cocktail and a suppository and things were right as rain....till they wore off and the cycle began again. I was admitted and looked after.
The cycle of morphine, drowsy happiness then the dreaded bile and pain mode meant that we went back and started again.

Thanks to Averil and Julian for coming up to see me. Thanks for all of the well wishing texts we have received. I have had a pain free night. Sadly, I need to go to the bile store 'cos im almost out. My worry is that if there is no pain and things have apparently got better, I never want to have that much pain ever again.

Will go now as it's hard to type on a smart phone. Thanks to Bear for reading Skullduggery Pleasant to me last night. thanks to Gagz who is on a train heading south.

But thanks mostly to Sheena whose  bank holiday weekend and anniversary I ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment