Blog Archive

Monday 3 June 2013

Back in the US, back in the USSR........

Just a quick note to all of those of you out there who are logging on to my little blog.

As a wrinkly middle aged teacher with a love of chickens and gardening, I am always pleased to see that my little rants and personal tales are being read across the world. I do appear to be quite popular in Russia.
Whilst I can understand my wife, children and other odds and sods within my family and social circle having a quick squint at my blog......well it is better than two minutes of pure ranting face to face which normally happens across the dinner table or after a dinner party usually after copious amounts of wine.

Please feel free to drop me a comment. Let me know if I have changed your life in even the smallest of ways.
Have I made you smile?
Have I struck a chord with a fellow grump somewhere?
Are you a happy blog reader somewhere in the middle of the Russian countryside who can appreciate the joy that a baby chick brings to your life or are you President Vladimi Putin, reading my westernised blog and thinking that I, Bobby Birss, am personally responsible for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Berlin Wall due to my grumpy nature and inability to make students understand mathematics.
Should I be worried that a secret group of KGB assassins are currently hiding in my garage to plot my ultimate downfall.....not knowing that three broody bantams are willing to peck them to death thinking that they may be about to harm PINGU and GRUMPY, my two baby chicks?

Please, please leave me a little comment, even if it is just a smiley face to know that somewhere out in his big wide world, I may have made someone smile.
Keep on blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment