Blog Archive

Sunday 9 June 2013

Happiness is a warm pussy!

Cats!
Not the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, but the real thing. Cats are a mans best friend. Mind you, you are either a cat person or a dog person....you can have both, but you always prefer one.
It's the same with rugby or football, red or white wine.....you do both....but you always choose the same one first.

We have Hamish the dog. He is good for two things.

Disappearing for thirty seconds and leaving you a message ..... and smelling. Neither of those are talents that have much use in life....maybe the second is useful for keeping foxes away but only outside....inside not so hot. Sheena, my wife is now threatening him with a variety of outcomes....it gives me a vision of what I have to look forward to. I am 21 months older than my wife (doesn't she just remind me of it!!!) if in a few years you see an old man feathered to a dog kennel on a chain outside then don't be surprised.
Cats are much better. They are working animals in our house, killing machines in fact. I have had to put some additional protection round the hole in the outhouse wall where we have had a family of tits every year since we have been here.

Wednesday, (Le chat noir), spends her outdoors, sitting outside the outhouse with the stare of a psychopath, waiting, waiting, like an Irishman for a Guinness.
Don't get me wrong, I do love the little presents that I am frequently left by the back door but the tits are almost part of the family by default.
Dogs are stupid, bundles of energy....well they are when they are young, whereas cats give you just the right amount of affection. "I will sit on your lap and once I have marked my territory with my lethal claws, I expect you to give me just the right amount of stroking until I have had enough, then I shall turn upon you and savage you for failing to realise when I have been sated."
For those who have not seen them....check out the sad cat and dog diaries on you tube

Sad cat diary -Click here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

Sad dog diary -Click here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1C5T-fH2Y

No comments:

Post a Comment