Blog Archive

Thursday 11 July 2013

...and if you can't wait to get your reward in heaven....

....there's always Thorpe Park. That's right it's time for the schools rewards trip. The day when all the kids who haven't killed anyone or actually had the police prove that they actually did set fire to it get a rewards day out to Thorpe Park.

The remaining students are sentenced to remain in school and suffer unbearable numbness of brain.

I was never actually one for the rides. I'm an engineer and I look at them and think "if, Just one of those nuts and bolts was loose you would be picking up bits of me with tweezers.

I enjoy the social thing. The ideas of watching all these kids, some who don't get out much, go out and have fun reminds me of the play "Our day out" where the kids from the Inner city get to go out to a farm and half the animals end up with them on the coach going back to the city.

Need to keep an eye out for the inventive kids with big handbags....especially the ones with pipe wrenches that can loosen nuts and bolts!!!

Will probably do a few of the way rides as I don't mind getting wet.

Yippee. Bring it on. Another nice reason is that that I get to supervise and have fun with Bethany!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment