Blog Archive

Monday 8 July 2013

General news items.

Been a busy week. Bethany sang as part of the Choir doing Noye's Fludde at the Thaxted Festival on Friday.

Sheena had an Amici concert on Sunday following last weekends Gospel concert at our house....is there no end to the girls talents....currently listening to songs on her iPhone for next Gospel concert........

Gabi went off on her first holiday abroad without the wrinkles. No rain in Corfu....loads of cute adoptable cats and my god, the insects are huge.

Helena Romanes had a year 5 parents evening....whilst dad was outside working the tables and pressing some flesh....Bethany was there singing her little heart out. VERY Proud. Now to Wednesday nights music presentation/show thingy at school.......followed by Thursdays after school rehearsal for GREASE.

Put Hamish outside on Saturday and with his kennel in the early morning shade....he managed. To pull himself as far as his chain would let him, cocked his neck 90 degrees and stuck the end of his butt only into the warm rays of the sun.......sad!

I let my chickens out on Saturday and spent the afternoon thinking that I had lost one.....until Sheena had made the shocking discovery that it was locked in the outhouse......having made a chicken poo mess of biblical proportions. You can get that Bobby....

I had an appointment at the hospital to pre check my condition before my next operation on then29th July. Can't wait to get all of this over and done with. Damned kidney stone. Following last weeks meeting with the consultant, I am waiting, for news for a date for my hernia operation. I wonder if I will get frequent theatre fly miles?

Arti, the big ginger cat about to lose another life as he fights for a spot on my leg by letting rip with a full set of claws as his head tries to shove the ipad off of my leg.

I may have to kill him?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment