Blog Archive

Sunday 14 July 2013

You don't even need to be famous.

Katie Hopkins! Who? Yeah, me too, just exactly who is this woman and what gives her the right to be a moaning Minnie about anything.

Lets slag off Katherine Jenkins because she is a successful opera singer and gets invited to perform at ,any royal events or is in the crowd at popular social events.

Katie Hopkins is famous for....is famous for..... Right! nothing. How desperate are people for celebrity when the opinion of people with no talent is given a platform to criticise the people who do.

Katie Hopkins is up there with the other talentless attention seeker, Samantha " you hate me because I'm prettier than you" Brick.

I think those two should be locked in a room with a knife........I don't care who wins as long as that door is never opened again.

The pair of them have faces that need a bloody good slap and I am sure that you will all join me in the queue to do so. For once I think that is a queue that I would love to join and would fast track round just to do it again and again........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment